Thursday, November 12, 2009

Zoo Trip Again


We took Paige to the zoo again today. The weather was perfect and there were only three families at the zoo, including us. It was great. The above photo is my favorite from the whole group. I didn't tweak it at all because I'm too tired but I just like the expressions I caught. They were both saying, "cheese."

I did play around with my camera a little today and I used the bracketing feature. It just shoots three exposures in a row and I can choose which one I like the best and delete the others if I like. And I found that at this same spot where I adjust this, I can also set up continuous shooting, self-timing and remote control shooting. So I'm having fun and learning at the same time.

I also played around with Photoshop tonight a little while and learned a few things. But I'm just so tired that I'm going to call it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment