Thursday, January 8, 2009

To Eat or Not To Eat?

I promise you my life is not always this boring. I'm beginning to feel much better and think that my medications I'm taking (only 2 more days!) are what's making me feel so lifeless. I don't know what I'd do if it weren't for blogging, reading and sleeping. Blogging is definitely motivating me to AT LEAST take one photograph a day and post it. My appetite is gone, too, and when I eat, all I want to eat is salty foods. These pistachios are my new favorite food right now. They're like potato chips - once I start, I don't want to quit! So, hence the photo. At least I'm playing around with my macro mode and I'm still using no flash and natural sunlight.

1 comment:

  1. You're making my mouth water. I LOVE pistachios and the photo is delicious!

    ReplyDelete