Monday, July 27, 2009

Going To NashBille!


I'm getting very excited about going to NashBille! This is what Paige calls it. She told her Paw Paw today that she and Bear Bear went to NashBille today and we saw Brown, and we went just for the day! ha! We didn't see Aunt Erin and/or Uncle Chris (pictured above), just Brown. Brown is their chocolate lab. I don't know where she got this!

Maybe she's just as excited as I am! We haven't been in a long time and we are all looking forward to it. I will try to get more photos than I usually do when I'm up there.

I know the guys will probably play golf and the girls will find something entertaining to do. We can ALWAYS go shopping!! We talked about going to a water park up there but now that she has a cast, that's out. We might find a kids' science center or something like that to go to that's nice and cool and something to do on the inside.

As far as our day went today, Paw Paw did play golf (of course!) and I was trying to find something entertaining for Paige and me to do so we went to the movies. It all turned out ok but the original plan was changed a little. Paige's mommy called and said she had an appointment to get her cast taken off and a new one on because they thought the first one might be wet.

I still thought we had time to see the movie that I'd already gotten tickets for so we go on to the movie and as it turns out, the sound is so blasting loud that it just scared her. The original movie I wanted to take her to see was Ice Age and she saw the posters out front and said she wanted to see the "rat movie", that she liked "rats". It was a movie called G Force with Gerbils in it. We didn't last 5 minutes in that movie so we just moved to Ice Age and stayed until time to go to the orthopaedic doctor's office to get the new cast. But as it turned out, it was the same time that the "scary" part started on the movie for her so it all worked out ok.
We had our popcorn and drink and had a good time anyway. I really enjoyed her today and am looking forward to being with all my "peeps" this weekend. :)

1 comment:

  1. I know you will all have a wonderful time together as family in NashBille! :)
    Movies are definitely too loud, never mind one about flying gerbils. Glad the day worked out well after all and you enjoyed beautiful moments with that sweet little girl.

    ReplyDelete