Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our New Groupie!


This is our new little "groupie" in the family. Her Paw Paw plays in a rock 'n roll band and she adores him and the band. She loves to go and listen to the music and dance.

I took another outing tonight and went with them to a street dance where the band played and enjoyed watching my little sweetie pie have herself a grand old time. Plus I enjoyed watching the faces of her mommy and daddy. It brought back so many memories of enjoying my children when they were two years old!

Here's a photo of part of the band - the drummer on the far left, then Paw Paw playing bass guitar and singing, a friend in the middle, and my brother on the far right playing guitar and singing. There are also two keyboard players. Some of these guys have been doing this together for over 40 years - which is amazing!!

When you ask Paige what she wants to be when she grows up, she says a ROCK STAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment