Thursday, August 6, 2009

Twuly, Twuly, Twuly Outwageous


Here she is - Barbie!! This morning I got up and went in the attic of our garage to get some empty boxes to use to pack things for the LAST DAY at my mother's house. As I was looking around, I saw this box labeled on top - BARBIES. I was in a hurry and didn't have time to check and see if there really were Barbie dolls in there and decided I would check when I got home.

When I got home tonight, I went upstairs in the garage and brought that box down. In the box were 22 Barbies, 2 Barbie little sisters, 5 Kens, and four dolls called Jem dolls.

Both of my girls just absolutely loved playing with Barbies but my oldest daughter especially loved those Jem dolls. One was blonde, one had purple hair, one had hot pink hair, and one had bright blue hair. They were in a band and the one song I remember was a song that said they were truly, truly, truly outrageous. Erin substituted a W sound for all R sounds at that age so she would sing that song as twuly outwageous and it was SO cute!

Now that I'm through at my mother's, I'm wanting to go through boxes up in our garage and see what I can find.

Pictured above is the only Barbie that was completely dressed right down to her little white high heel shoes.

Here's a close-up of the Barbie above. I wanted you to see that she has on heart earrings!

1 comment:

  1. So cute...the memories that come so vividly alive of your daughters and this Barbie. She's quite stylish, isn't she, in her red outfit!

    ReplyDelete