Friday, October 16, 2009

I Need to Pay Attention More!


I went for kind of a meandering walk today around 10:30 to 11:00 just looking around to see what I could find interesting in our yard. This was the most amazing thing I found, I think. These "pods" were all over the ground underneath our small magnolia tree that is right next to the house.

I was just looking over the magnolia tree and then looked down on the ground and these were everywhere. I've noticed them when they're green and on the tree right before they bloom but never knew they turned like this and fell to the ground. Then I noticed the beautiful red seeds (and some white) in them. I never knew this existed! How interesting and how beautiful!

I'm so happy life is still full of surprises and things to learn. I will start paying attention more!

No comments:

Post a Comment