Tuesday, October 6, 2009


This is #1 of about 135 photos I need to work on and then get transferred to a disc for the music director of the Capitol Sounds band/orchestra by tomorrow night to give to him at choir practice. There aren't enough hours in the day lately. I have been so busy with so many different things. This is almost a post just to have a post tonight. My year of turning 60 is almost over and I really would like to have it printed in book form to keep if it's not too expensive. But I will get to work tomorrow working on these photos. This is a photo of the First Baptist Church in Montgomery where the concert was performed right before the sun went down. It is a beautiful building and, of course, I love the dome. But I'm so tired tonight this will be cut short. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment