Monday, October 26, 2009

Life's A Beach!


I haven't posted in a few days because we went to the beach. Left on Thursday, the 22nd and got home last night, the 25th. We had a good time. For me, it was relaxing and just getting away for a few days.

The guys played golf every day and one of the women played with them. We "girls" just relaxed and did go out to eat a lot which was good. We went to some consignment places the first day and the shopping I loved the most was traveling to Panama City to a very nice quilt shop. That was the highlight of my trip!

The photo above was taken at a little secluded area that I'd never seen or visited. I really enjoyed this, too, with my camera. I have a lot of photos from this little hike we took thru a trail on an island. It was very swampy but well kept.

Looks like a great place to spend the day reading a book or doing some needlework with an iPod, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment