Saturday, May 16, 2009

Plum Good


Here's a photo of the most productive thing I did today - pick plums! I can't explain it but I was completely used up and fried today. Thank goodness, this doesn't happen very often. There was nothing that inspired, motivated or interested me. I had no energy, no yearnings of any kind except to get out of this bad way of feeling. Maybe I just feel guilty if I don't do anything productive. I don't know. I don't know how to explain it. So I walked outside with my dog about the middle of the day and saw these plums on our 15 yr. old wild plum tree. A neighbor dug it up out of the woods somewhere and gave it to us when we first moved here. The rest of the day was only on the computer, lying around listless. The plums did motivate me to snap a photo!

1 comment:

  1. We all need and have days exactly as you did...a little down, a little uninspired. I think it's perfectly "human" and sometimes you just have to hang on for the ride, see where it takes you! :) And if you found at least a little companionship on the computer, well then, I'd say that was quite productive! I know I always enjoy "time" with you. You've a sweet presence on my space & "face!"

    ReplyDelete