Friday, April 24, 2009

I Forgot!


I forgot all about posting yesterday. I am furiously reading the above book. It's over 700 pages, I've had it checked out from the library for 6 weeks now and it's due tomorrow. BUT. . . I really am interested in it and I do want to read. The library is closed on Mondays so I tell myself I really do have until Tuesday to turn it in and only have to pay 2 or 3 days overdue fees which would probably amount to less than a dollar! ha! I have recently fallen in love with the library.

You see, I have this sickness and it's books. Books, books, books. Of all kinds. I can hardly restrain myself from buying books so I started using the library. I still go to BAM all the time, nearly every Thursday when I take Paige to MDO, and it is SUCH a temptation to buy a book. But I am doing pretty good with that since I know I can always go to the library. Plus, going to the library makes me actually read and finish the book whereas owning the book tends to make me start a book, put it down and not come back to it for months, maybe even years later! I know it sounds very crazy. I have one friend who knows this about me and tells me she cannot understand how I can start a good book and just put it down. I don't know either. If anyone out there could explain that to me, I'd be grateful.

So that's why I forgot about posting yesterday. I will read a lot today because today is an "off day" for me. But in the back of my mind, I have TONS of sewing that I want to do, too. I guess I will just divide my time today between the two. It's just nice to have a day to do as I please:) I probably will have another post today to "count" for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment