Sunday, March 8, 2009

Family


I spent today with family, some that I don't see very often. These photos are of the children and a new dog in the family. The top photo, my great nephew, turned out great and he was so cooperative about posing for me. In fact, when he saw I had my camera, he asked me to take a picture of him in the tree. This is one of many poses he did for me.

Now these two were a little more shy in front of the camera, then they couldn't be still long enough to get a good picture! ha! They really had a great time playing together.

Then came the dog. I didn't do so good on the focus with this one but he seems to be a great dog.

We all had a great time together eating and talking and just being with each other. Watching the children play together was wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Of course little boys should have at least one pictures as they climb a tree! Fun shots. And so good you enjoyed a good day of family & friendship, warmth & joy!

    ReplyDelete