Sunday, March 1, 2009

Something Really, Really Different!


Today was a really exciting day around here because something very rare happened - it snowed! When I first looked out the dining room window to see the snow, there was a bluebird in the tree outside the window. So I grabbed my camera and just shot a photo really quick (manually setting it but forgetting, once again, to check my white balance which was set on inside light) so. . . the blue everything . . . blue bird, blue tree, etc. I started to delete it but then decided to play around with it on the computer and this is what I came up with and I kind of like it. It looks more like a drawing or painting than a photograph.

I took other pics of the snow but I don't think it was in the cards for me to get a good photo of the snow. It was just such a rushed day. But it was a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! The blue adds warmth. But I just like the abstract feel of it. Could totally be a painting!

    ReplyDelete