Monday, March 23, 2009

A New Beginning


I was up very early this morning, while it was still dark and the moon was still in the sky. It was beautiful and the first thing I think of is grabbing my camera for that shot but I would have had to set up the tripod, etc. so I didn't do it. But then just a few minutes later, I saw the above shot and I grabbed my camera. The photo doesn't do it justice. It was such a beautiful sunrise this morning. Got my day off to a good start! I posted it on FB first to share with friends and family there and now I wanted to share it with my blogging friends.

Also, I needed to post on this site early because I have a really, really busy day ahead of me. Hope all of you have a wonderful day today and hope you were able to enjoy this beautiful sunrise!


3 comments:

  1. Very unique blog.
    Fantastic pictures.
    Wow....

    Please visit:
    http://heaven-view.blogspot.com

    Keep blogging.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherry that is a wonderful picture, tripod or no. Postcard worthy. I am always in awe of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! It may be the only sunrise I see as I am not a morning person.

    ReplyDelete