Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What A Coincidence!


Today was such a beautiful day. I rode with my daughter and granddaughter to my mother's house where my youngest sister and her husband were visiting. It was another small family reunion. We had a wonderful day just sitting on my mother's screened-in porch watching my granddaughter play around in a little pool and visiting with each other and the neighbors, too.

When I got home late this afternoon, my husband and I were doing some things outside and I decided to make some oatmeal cookies. He came running inside and said he wanted me to grab my camera and take some pictures of the moon, telling me how beautiful it was. What a coincidence that I was just reading a post on a new blog by my other sister here about the moon!

So I decided to try out my tripod tonight to photograph the moon. I have not used that tripod in years! I made 24 shots and my husband liked the very last one because it showed the craters on the moon, shown above.

By the way, I burned the cookies! Just can't multi-task anymore!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic photo! It looks wild here on your blog for the black background. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photo!!! I'm glad you burned the cookies for the photo. It was worth it.

    ReplyDelete